THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Share my experiences.


Hello everyone , 

Today i'm going to blog about my Hello Kitty mascara and tutorial . 
I will shares some of my experiences in here . ^_^  

Hope u guys enjoy it .. (^_^)




I like both Maybelline cream linear and Hello Kitty mascara from Maybelline . 

You must have both of it . Thumb up for the products ! ^_^ 

I had tried to apply the mascara and wash it with water and facial cleansing but the mascara doesn't smudge or remove . I certify it as high waterproof mascara ! Believe it . 

Then , the eyeliner is SUPER easy to DRY . 
Once u apply , u don't need to wait for it to dry and direct open ur eyes . ^_^ 

The Cost of the products : Rm 30 ++ (estimate)
I forget the price XD


I purchased it at Watson . 




The brush texture . XD


You see the effect of my lashes after applied the Hello Kitty mascara XD 



                                                 
From side view .
 ( I only applied eye brow , eye liner , lipstick and mascara ) 

no bb cream or loose powder in all pictures . 


          

I applied a thin liner in the picture . (no bb cream in the pictures)

ADVICE : If u're same as mine , which means the double eye lids is not deep then u shouldn't/ DO NOT apply a thick layer of liner cause it will make ur eyes look smaller and erase ur eyes lid ! 

btw , i dont have double lid before but after long term in using the sticker now i have a double eyes lid . ^_^




I love light pink lipstick (without gloss) 




From maybelline the code from my previous post !












Peace .. 

Enjoys the make up . 

Hope u can learn some new skill in my blog ! ^_^

Have a wonderful day ! 

If have a questions pls leave at chat box do hesitate to ask .. 

Pls Dun mind my broken grammar XD 


End ... 

0 comments: