THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, January 21, 2010

pinkish lips


every gals wish to hav pinkish lip i guess !! me myself oso luv it so so much ..
sum of them their lips colour might too red or dark in color .. for me my lips was super red seem like wearing my grandma lipstick somehow even maii relative asked me tht
'where u made the lip embroidery '??
i'm like wat the #$%^&
so sweat =_=
Haha ...
1st
i used lip balm frm forever which contain
aloe , jojoba , seed oil , and etc
to protect maii lip or as a base .. then
2nd
i use concealer to conceal my ori lip color
then i apply pink lip stick
finally apply nude color gloss ...
DONE !!
my lip like the above .. haha ..
short cut tutorial ya .. maii 1st tutorial ... Haha

note ; muz remove wif remover ur lip 2 prevent ur lip become darkness

0 comments: