THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Shopping day wif family !



Shopping at Isetan klcc 2day !!
Hoping to buy new year dress
hehe.. nice plastic bag ya ^^

This skirt is waist length de ..
Cawaii mag hav a lots galz wears it ya!
I like it .. (^_^)



G2000 shirt wif lace lace ya ! maii fav
Keke .. Pink color



Oh .. leopard print ! my fav too ..
I hav various type of leopard oufit coz shawn love it ..
^_^
Dress choosen by my dear shawn !
Nice ??
quite feminine n formal dinner dress ya ...
err .. usually i dun buy this color .. i means grey i means seldom buy it ..
But i like it .. hehe .. wif ribbon on top ..yay!!
This shirt frm pop soda is kinda special for me !
err..
da design i like it ..
Difff 2 describe it ha ...
Then is my famous amos biscoti !!!
yEAH YEAH ...
200gm choc wif NO nut Rm 17++
Huhu.. sweet sweet
tht's maii snack for 2moro .. getting fatter !
OH Nooooo .. =_+


0 comments: