THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Free Day !

  
Ytd was my free day ! Cos i'm free after class ..
There sis and i went to leisuremall to RELAX .. ^^


















                 Tht time we reached mall still so early then we went to A & w for Bfast !

WE order this , 

 So delicious rite ? 



Sista 


Haha .. then mum called us . 
Said tht she was so tired for being maid since the new maid haven cum .. 


Lol .. My sis hope to graduate soon .. ^_^
We r in living cabin searching prezie for grandma  ! 
We bought her a colourful mini lamp cos grandma cant sleep in darkness same as me .. Hehe 



 Cinema toilete .. ignore my burger face ! 


then we went to GSC and watch Prince of Persia .. 
It's Great .. 
I likey the story .. 


We din went to BR cos sis said She is  full .. 



Finished !

0 comments: