THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Trip to Singapore

Last fri i was away to Singapore ..
Then i returned to M'sia on Sun ..
After tht , on Monday i'm so so ill ..
I cant even get up from my bed so i had to slept for almost the whole day !
And i missed my moral & business class ..
Untill today i got no fever / headache / sore throat BUT i'm still coughing badly .. :-(



Tadaaa ....


PEACE !! On da way to sg .. ^_^ 
I sat the 3rd roll cos i'm the youngest  in my family membrs >.< 


SAt morning!! Here u go .. Miss Bella .. 
I kidnapped her from Uncle RObert hse .. 



Bella fav fruit is apple ^_^ 
She is kinda active ...  



Noon time .. Shopping!! 
Hurray .. 
With grandma on North Point escalator .. 
captured by shawn 



WE went to Ishi Mura for our Branch ^_^

Lunch time .. Hungry ! Stomach growling >_<
When i saw this my eyes turn Bling bling *_*

mum & me >> 

 ..
mum smile happily and i be her background ! lol 

Various Soft drink .. 

 - choosing food for darling .. 
He is super super picky with food .. 
Seriously . 
Not EAT raw thing eg: sushi , prefer rice every meal , ONLY eat certain vege , etc ! 
But i like his style .. Haha .. 

 my Mummy want this .. 

Sushi .. yum yum ^_^

This is my order .. Japanese chic rice .. 
quite delicious .. 
The drinks only $80 cent .. 
So cheap .. HEHE .. 



 will be continue .......................................

0 comments: